Midland Radio Model #WR120
1. Set Language. Press Select and up/down arrows to choose English. Press Select.
2. Set Location. Press Select. Use up/down arrows to choose between Any, Single or Multiple. Press Select.
3. Set Country and State. Press Select. Press Select again to choose USA. Use up/down arrows to find state. Press Select.
4. Set County. Use up/down arrows to find county. Press Select.
5. Set more counties if Multiple was chosen earlier. Press Select when display reads “02 Empty”. Press Select to choose Nearby. Use up/down arrows to find county. Press Select. Repeat for entries 03 and so on if more counties desired.
6. Select Menu when all counties selected.
7. Set Time. Press Select. Use up/down arrows to choose correct hour. Be sure to notice if choosing AM/PM as you cycle thru the hour.
8. Set Minutes. Use right arrow to move flashing numbers over to minutes. Use up/down arrows to choose correct minute. Press Select.
9. Set Channel. Press Select. Use up/down arrows to choose correct channel. Press Select. Most counties in Chattanooga viewing area are on Channel 7. Exceptions are listed in chart below. Visit NOAA for code and channel information for counties not listed below.
10. Should see “Setup Done” message on display.
11. Set side switch to On.
View this link for instructions on programming an Oregon Scientific Model Radio.
Wx Radio Oregon Scientific How-To
Local Specific Area Radio Codes