PLEASE follow these safety precautions when doing any science experiment.
• ALWAYS have an adult present.
• ALWAYS wear the correct safety gear while doing any experiment.
• NEVER eat or drink anything while doing any experiment.
• REMEMBER experiments may require marbles, small balls, balloons, and other small parts. Those objects could become a CHOKING HAZARD. Adults are to perform those experiments using these objects. Any child can choke or suffocate on uninflated or broken balloons. Keep uninflated or broken balloons away from children.
• Sheet of Paper
• Pilot FriXion Erasable Pen
• Hair Dryer
STEP 1: Using the erasable pen, write a message on the sheet of paper.
STEP 2: Holding the sheet of paper, between your fingers, apply heat, with the hair dryer, and observe. Make observations to provide evidence that energy can be transferred from place to place by heat currents.
The Pilot FriXion erasable pen contains a heat sensitive ink, when exposed to heat, the ink turns clear.