Miami Dolphins (home) vs. New England Patriots (away)
Current records: Miami 6-6-1; New England 9-3-1
What to Know
New England will challenge Miami on the road at 1:00 p.m. on Sunday. The two teams come into the matchup bolstered by wins in their previous games.
New England are the favorite in this one, with an expected 8.5-point margin of victory. They have been consistent moneymakers against the spread when favored (8-4), so they might be worth a quick bet.
Last week, New England had a bit more than a touchdown to spare in a 24-10 win over Minnesota.
As for Miami, they stumbled on the road two weeks ago against Indianapolis, but they seem to have regained their footing back home. Miami managed a somewhat close 21-17 victory over Buffalo. Buffalo can consider this payback for the 16-22 defeat they dealt Miami the last time the teams encountered one another.
New England took their contest against Miami when the two teams last met by a conclusive 38-7 score. The rematch might be a little tougher for New England since the squad won’t have home-field advantage. We’ll see if the change in venue makes a difference.
How To Watch
- When: Sunday at 1:00 PM ET
- Where: Hard Rock Stadium, Florida
- TV: CBS
- Online streaming: fuboTV (Try for free)
- Follow: CBS Sports App
- Ticket Cost: $185.41
The Patriots are a big 8.5 point favorite against the Dolphins.
This season, Miami are 7-5-0 against the spread. As for New England, they are 7-3-2 against the spread
Vegas had a good feel for the line for this one, as the game opened with the Patriots as a 9 point favorite.
New England have won 5 out of their last 7 games against Miami.
- 2018 – New England Patriots 38 vs. Miami Dolphins 7
- 2017 – Miami Dolphins 27 vs. New England Patriots 20
- 2017 – New England Patriots 35 vs. Miami Dolphins 17
- 2016 – Miami Dolphins 14 vs. New England Patriots 35
- 2016 – New England Patriots 31 vs. Miami Dolphins 24
- 2015 – Miami Dolphins 20 vs. New England Patriots 10
- 2015 – New England Patriots 36 vs. Miami Dolphins 7
Top Projected Fantasy Players
- Tom Brady: 23.81 points
- Rob Gronkowski: 9.2 points
- James White: 11.01 points
The current forecast: scattered clouds, with a temperature of 81 degrees.