Houston Texans (home) vs. Indianapolis Colts (away)
Current records: Houston 9-3-1; Indianapolis 6-6-1
What to Know
Houston will square off against Indianapolis at 1:00 p.m. on Sunday. Houston have a defense that allows only 19.58 points per game, so Indianapolis’s offense will have their work cut out for them.
Houston are the favorite in this one, with an expected 4-point margin of victory. They might be worth taking a chance on against the spread as they are currently on a two-game streak of ATS wins.
Houston strolled past Cleveland with points to spare last Sunday, taking the contest 29-13. The team accrued the bulk of their points in the first half (23) and coasted on those for the victory.
The last time they met, Indianapolis were the 29-26 winner over Jacksonville. This time around? They had no such luck. Indianapolis didn’t finish too far behind, but the team still lost 0-6 to Jacksonville.
Houston’s win lifted them to 9-3-1 while Indianapolis’s defeat dropped them down to 6-6-1. Houston caused 5 turnovers against Cleveland, so Indianapolis will need to take especially good care of the ball.
How To Watch
- When: Sunday at 1:00 PM ET
- Where: NRG Stadium, Texas
- TV: CBS
- Online streaming: fuboTV (Try for free)
- Follow: CBS Sports App
- Ticket Cost: $57.61
The Texans are a solid 4 point favorite against the Colts.
This season, Houston are 6-5-1 against the spread. As for Indianapolis, they are 5-6-1 against the spread
Vegas had a good feel for the line for this one, as the game opened with the Texans as a 4.5 point favorite.
Houston have won 4 out of their last 7 games against Indianapolis.
- 2018 – Indianapolis Colts 34 vs. Houston Texans 37
- 2017 – Indianapolis Colts 22 vs. Houston Texans 13
- 2017 – Houston Texans 14 vs. Indianapolis Colts 20
- 2016 – Indianapolis Colts 17 vs. Houston Texans 22
- 2016 – Houston Texans 26 vs. Indianapolis Colts 23
- 2015 – Indianapolis Colts 10 vs. Houston Texans 16
- 2015 – Houston Texans 20 vs. Indianapolis Colts 27
Top Projected Fantasy Players
- DeAndre Hopkins: 16.4 points
- Deshaun Watson: 26.41 points
- Eric Ebron: 10.4 points
The current forecast: overcast, with a temperature of 46 degrees.