HARRISON, Tenn. (WDEF) — The Highway 58 Volunteer Fire Department was called to a house fire on Highway 58 around 10:30 a.m. Saturday morning.
Firefighters say they arrived on the scene to find a mobile home on fire.
According to firefighters, it was a chimney fire that spread into the attic causing an estimated $60,000 in damage.
Officials say no injures were reported, and the fire was ruled accidental.
Tri-Community Volunteer Fire Department provided a water tanker.
While firefighters were working, Bradley County Fire Rescue and East Ridge Fire covered the Highway 58 Area for additional emergency calls.
The American Red Cross is providing emergency assistance to the couple who lived in the mobile home.